Hello, welcome to the Room 14 and 13's Blog. We will try to update this often so that everyone knows what we have been doing. Thanks for visiting.
My favourite part was celebration day.By Milo
This term my favourite part was the celebration day. My favourite thing was the Screamer Slide. By Raffy
My favourite thing this term was Cultural day. It was fun.
I liked playing marbles with my friends and celebrations day. By Reuben
my favourite part this term was cultural day.my favourite food was welsh cakes. by meila.
my favourite part this term was tabloid sports because I won I was proud
by zach.
My favourite thing this term was cultural day because we got to walk around the court with our Welsh flags. By Harry
My favourite thing this term was celebration day. By Declan
I liked cultural day because everyone got to show the country they were studying. By Jaiden
Cultural day was fun because all the parents came and we did folk dancing. By Harvey
My favourite thing this term was cultural day because there were lots of fun things to do. By Rheon
Celebration day was fun because there were lots of bouncy castles. By Hamish
What a great reflection Room 27.
My favourite part was celebration day.By Milo
ReplyDeleteThis term my favourite part was the celebration day. My favourite thing was the Screamer Slide. By Raffy
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing this term was Cultural day. It was fun.
ReplyDeleteI liked playing marbles with my friends and celebrations day. By Reuben
ReplyDeletemy favourite part this term was cultural day.my favourite food was welsh cakes. by meila.
ReplyDeletemy favourite part this term was tabloid sports because I won I was proud
ReplyDeleteby zach.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing this term was cultural day because we got to walk around the court with our Welsh flags. By Harry
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing this term was celebration day. By Declan
ReplyDeleteI liked cultural day because everyone got to show the country they were studying. By Jaiden
ReplyDeleteCultural day was fun because all the parents came and we did folk dancing. By Harvey
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing this term was cultural day because there were lots of fun things to do. By Rheon
ReplyDeleteCelebration day was fun because there were lots of bouncy castles. By Hamish
ReplyDeleteWhat a great reflection Room 27.
ReplyDelete