Through my winter window…
Snow glittering,
Homes glistening on the street,
Through my winter window…
Diamonds on the grass,
Clouds are having a party,
I’m snuggled up behind my winter window.
By Meila
Through my winter window…
Glittering snow shining in the sun,
Mountains covered in white,
Through my winter window…
Frosty trees glimmering in the light,
I’m snuggled up behind my winter window.
By
Through my winter window…
Snowy trees blowing,
Snow diamonds sparkling,
Through my winter window…
Shining crystals crunching
Snow blanket spread across the world
Through my winter window…
Snowy cats and dogs hiding,
Mountains with snow storms coming,
I’m snuggled up behind my winter window.
By
Through my winter window…
Sparkling icy windows,
Frosty cold snow,
Through my winter window…
Children playing in the snow,
Pretending to be snow angels in blankets,
Through my winter window…
Snow falling from the sky,
I’m snuggled up behind my winter window.
By Declan
Through my winter window…
Glittering snow falling,
Sparkling trees blowing in the wind,
Through my winter window…
Thick snow laying,
Playing dogs barking,
Through my winter window…
Thick snow falling,
I’m snuggled up behind my winter window.
By Olivia
Through my winter window…
Sparkling trees glowing in the night,
Frosty houses blowing in the wind,
Through my winter window…
Playful children having snow fights,
Snowy mountains glistening,
Through my winter window…
Barking dogs in the distance,
Thick snow falling to the ground,
I’m snuggled up behind my winter window.
By Adhara
Through my winter window…
Hard snow falling,
Shiny trees blowing in the wind,
Through my winter window…
Cold water rippling,
Sparkly clouds roaming the world,
Through my winter window…
A white houses with falling snow from the roof,
Icy glass freezing,
Through my winter window…
Playful children having snow fights,
Cold dogs barking,
I’m snuggled up behind my winter window.
By Hamish
No comments:
Post a Comment